Tenth Doctor Month: Quote Of The Day #27



The Doctor: Wait wait wait! Security Protocol One! D'you hear me? One! One! Okay, that gives me three questions. Three questions to save my life. Am I right?

Heavenly Host: Information: Correct.


The Doctor: No, that wasn't one of them. I didn't mean it. That's not fair. Can I start again?


Heavenly Host: Information: No.


The Doctor: No. No no no! That wasn't a question either. Blimey. One question left. One question left. So. You've been given orders to kill the survivors. But! Survivors must therefore be passengers or staff. But not me. I'm not a passenger, I'm not staff. Go on, scan me. No such bio records. No such person on board. I don't exist. Therefore you can't kill me. Therefore I'm a stowaway. And stowaways should be arrested and taken to the nearest figure of authority. And I reckon the nearest figure of authority is on Deck 31. Final question: Am I right?


Heavenly Host: Information: Correct.


The Doctor: Brilliant. Take me to your leader. I've always wanted to say that.


Voyage Of The Damned (2007)

Comments