Broadchurch's Olivia Colman: "Please don't ask me who the killer is!"



It's the question on the nation's lips, who killed Danny Latimer?, but Broadchurch actress Olivia Colman, DS Ellie Miller in the show, is so scared of giving the killer's identity away that she doesn't want to talk about it!
Speaking to the Radio Times at last night's Royal Television Society Awards Olivia said:
"I’m not saying anthing. I’ve signed so many secret documents and I’m so likely to muck it up. Please don’t ask me!" 
She did however admit that she's thrilled with the public's positive reaction to Broadchurch saying:
"Everyone's really liked it." She then admitted that she only looks at reviews if "they're nice." "Often I don’t and my husband will say ‘Oh it’s alright, you can have a look at these.'”
It was a good night for Olivia as she went home with the Best Actress Award for her role in Accused. 

Broadchurch continues at 9pm on Monday 25th March on ITV.

Comments