David Tennant Talks True Love In Tomorrow's Radio Times


David Tennant will be the cover star of tomorrow's (12th June 2012) Radio Times.

“Doctor Who opened more doors than it closed. I was never bored, but I wanted to make sure I left before it became a job,” says David Tennant in this week’s Radio Times, discussing his time in the TARDIS. “I’m very glad it happened. Mercifully, I haven’t been typecast.”

He’s talking to us this week on the eve of the new, semi-improvised drama True Love’s BBC1 debut, which sees Tennant cast as a married man whose life is thrown into turmoil by a reunion with his first love. “It wasn’t what I expected,” says the 41-year-old actor. “We were given a storyline, but no dialogue, which I’ve never done before…”

Get all this plus the best TV listings on the market in the new Radio Times, available from Tuesday 12 June priced £1.40.

Thanks to Radio Times

Comments