David Talks To Digital Spy About The Pirates!


David took part in a number of interviews last week to promote his brilliant new movie, The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists!, which is released on 28th March 2012 in the UK.
The latest interview to be released is one that he did with Digital Spy.
Speaking to Digital Spy, David admitted to them that it was an easy decision to sign up for the animated movie:
"I remember thinking, 'This script is going to have to be really bad for me not to do this'," he said. "You just want to be associated with what Aardman do. It's never less than excellent. When I did read the script I thought, 'This is just a joy!'"
And asked if he thought he would make a good pirate he replied: "I'm probably more of a natural fit for the Charlie Darwin type. I imagine I'd be a rubbish pirate, but then they're pretty rubbish pirates so I could work that out."
You can watch the interview with David below:

Comments