Own DT's Hat & Poncho!

Our friend Llia works at Absolute and happens to be the original owner of the very natty hat and poncho that Mr Tennant can be seen modelling above!
Well now you could be the owner of the said outfit! Personlly we can't think of a better outfit to saunter along the streets in this autumn.
Place your bid here!

Llia says:
Earlier today (Friday 2 September,) David Tennant came in to co-host The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show. Yesterday, the producer of the show, a chap called Greg, asked around to see if any of us in the office had any funny costumes laying around. I had a poncho and hat set stashed in my desk, from a silly work escapade. (As an aside - I quite liked to wear the poncho and hat, especially when I felt a bit down. I've included a picture of me wearing it a few months ago. As you can see, it's very brightly coloured, very cheering.) So anyway. Greg asked if he could borrow them for DT's visit, naturally that was fine. I'm not adverse to allowing attractive men to borrow my clothes. I didn't realise that Tennant would be wearing it when they slapped him with raw fish. It smells a tiny bit fishy, and a bit musty from living in my desk. If you were watching the live webcast, you will have seen that he wiped his hands on it. There are more photos of DT's visit, plus video soon, at http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/breakfastIn fact - here is the video of him wearing the poncho and being slapped with the fish: http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/player/9145/david_tennant__fish_face_friday_.htmlI don't expect that this will sell for much, but now that it contains the scent of raw fish, I don't really want it living in my desk any more. Seems a shame to just bin it though.